Due to its exceptionally high levels of silica and antioxidant properties, bamboo is anti ageing and aids in detoxifying the skin. Its beneficial for smoothing wrinkles and finless and combating other signs of ageing. It helps moisturise, lift and tighten the skin.
Bamboo leaf is extremely conditioning and moisturising to the the hair. The first thing that bamboo silica does is cleanse the hair of toxins and foreign substances, making the scalp more conducive for hair growth. It helps restore the hair’s luster, shine, and aids in stimulating hair growth. Bamboo leaf is wonderful for removing dead skin cells from the scalp, and reducing dryness and itchiness.
Directions for use:
- body scrubs and polishes
- facial scrubs or body scrubs
- 5.0 to 30.0%
- store away from direct heat and light up to 3 years
- Possesses high levels of silica, up to 70% which is integral for hair growth and youthful skin
- High anti-aging and antioxidant properties
- Beneficial for smoothing wrinkles and fine-lines
- Conditions the hair and scalp
- Detoxifies the skin and scalp
- Aids in the reduction of shedding
- Relieves dry, itchy scalp
- Makes hair shinny and soft