The Curl Moisture Cream leave-in conditioner is a pH balanced leave-in conditioner that is full of luxurious oils that seal in moisture and minimize frizz by smoothing and closing the cuticle.
The curl moisture cream leave-in conditioner is suitable for all hair types and porosity levels especially high porosity hair, as it helps close the hair cuticle.
The Curl Moisture Cream is antioxidant rich Argan Oil, Burdock Root and Grape seed Oil strengthens and adds shine. Our lightweight, moisturizing cream will not weigh down your hair.
Directions for Use: Apply the Obia Naturals curl moisture cream leave-in conditioner on wet or dry hair. Apply a quarter size amount on the palm of the hand, rub hands together and apply to your hair. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. Safe for use on color treated hair.
- Can be used as a setting cream to set roller sets, twist outs, flexi rod sets
- Use as a leave-in conditioner, before applying the Curl Enhancing Custard in a Wash-N-Go style
VEGAN: All of Obia Naturals products are vegan (no honey, beeswax, goats milk or animal protein that can cause allergies in people with sensitive skin).
pH BALANCED: Optimized for the hair and skin between pH 4.5-5.5.
NATURAL: Obia Naturals do not contain: mineral oil, sulfates, DEA, petroleum, synthetic colors, or drying alcohols. All preservatives used are free from parabens and formaldehyde. Fragrances used are phthalate free.
CRUELTY FREE: Obia Naturals do not test on animals.
Curl Moisture Cream
- LIGHTWEIGHT CREAM: Lightweight leave-in conditioning cream that deeply moisturizes, but will not weigh down fine or thin hair.
- NOURISH & HYDRATE: Loaded with strand nourishing Argan, Grape seed and Olive oils
- GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES: Great for all textures from curly to kinky hair.
- AWARD WINNING: Voted the Best Moisturizer for Type 4 hair in both 2015 and 2016 by the Naturally Curly Editor’s Choice Awards.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is vegan, ph balanced and natural ingredients are used. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors, and drying alcohols.