This is also known as a multani mitti, it is a mineral rich clay which removes dirt and impurities from the hair and skin. Its great for acne removal reducing dandruff and calming redness.
Directions for use
As a hair mask, mix1-2 table spoons in water, enough to amke a runny paste. Apply it to hair and scalp, leave it in for 10mins and rinse off. You can also add honey, oils and other herbs to your mix.
For the face, mix 1-2 tablespoons with your water and apply to clean skin, leave it in 10mins and rinse. You can combine it with amla powder or activated charcoal for best results.
Fullers Earth Clay
- Fuller’s Earth has a lot of benefits for the skin. Thus, it is no wonder that many people swear by it.
- It works quite effectively as an absorbent. It soaks up oil and other impurities easily. Due to this, it is a very good cleanser, especially for oily skin. It also reduces dullness and gives a smooth complexion. Plus, by clearing out pores, it also prevents acne as clogged pores are the primary reason for acne.
- Fuller’s Earth is also known for its skin lightening effect. That is why it is often found in whitening skincare products that are meant to reduce dark spots.
- As it is so good for the skin, it is often found in skincare products like masks and facial clays that help fight acne, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- It is also found in cosmetics like concealers, foundations, and powders to bind other ingredients together and to gently exfoliate the skin.