Our Moringa Oil is derived from the Moringa oleifera tree cultivated in northern Nigeria, of which every part of the tree is medicinal and useful. This oil has both anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
The Organiclifeplus moringa oil is composed of lots of beneficial nutrients for the skin, hair and according to some research health. It contains vitamins A, C, E and Phenols, which makes it beneficial for stimulating collagen production, repairing sun-damaged skin, protecting the skin from free radicals and maintaining healthy hair and skin.
Our moringa oil contains cytcytokinins, this is a potent plant growth hormone which aids cellular growth and delays the ageing process by supporting and nourishing cell tissue. The high content of oleic acid in our moringa oil helps keep the skin hydrated, plumper and younger looking.
Organiclifeplus moringa oil is a great oil for scalp massages as it stimulates hair growth. It also improves hair shine, and helps prevent split ends.
Directions for use
- Apply directly to cleansed face and neck, can be used day and night.
- Can be applied to hair and scalp to fight dandruff, psoriasis and seal in moisture.
Moringa Seed Oil
- Beneficial for fighting signs of ageing
- Helps combat sun damage
- Deeply moisturises the skin
- Beneficial for collagen boosting
- Helps protect the skin from pollutants and environmental damage.
- Its helps prevent stretch marks
- Beneficial for rashes and wound healing.
- Helps soften the hair, encourages shine and prevents split ends.
Extraction: Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
Linoleic Acid: 1.75 %
Oleic Acid: 74.99 %
Comedogenic rating: 2
Origin Country: Nigeria
Product colour: Pale Yellow
Aroma: Slightly nutty
Shelf life: 2 years