Organiclifeplus cold-pressed Neem oil is another powerful, multi-purpose oil. It is a natural by-product of the neem tree, cultivated in Nigeria, which is called “Heal All.” This is because of its many benefits.
It has a bitter taste, which is reflected in its strong smell. This particular reason is why it is used as a repellant for garden insects because the insects find it unpalatable. A 2017 study on hairless mice shows that neem oil is a promising agent to treat ageing symptoms like thinning skin, dryness, and wrinkling.
Neem oil is a wonderful multipurpose oil containing fatty acids, antioxidants and antimicrobial compounds making it beneficial in skin care for alleviating the symptoms of eczema, reducing itchiness and redness. It's also beneficial for lightening scars and wound healing. It can be applied topically to the skin of both children and adults to repel mosquitoes and reduce swellings from bites.
Directions for use
- Apply liberally to the skin at night to repel mosquitoes.
- It can be combined with other oils such as baobab oil or moringa oil and used as a scalp oil for dandruff or cradle cap.
- You can use undiluted neem to help treat warts, fungal infections or moles.
- Beneficial for reducing inflammation and soothing rashes and eczema
- Natural mosquito repellant
- Helps reduce swellings from mosquito bites
- Soothes dandruff & cradle cap
- Natural antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Aids in fading scars and wound healing.
Extraction: Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
Linoleic Acid: 17%
Oleic Acid: 58%
Comedogenic rating: 1-2
Origin Country: India
Consistency: Medium thickness
Product colour: Greenish yellow
Shelf life: 2 years