Organiclifeplus organic Marula oil is an all-natural, cold-pressed, highly nutritious, very light-textured oil.
It contains high levels of important antioxidants including Vitamin C, tocopherol (vitamin E), tocotrienol, phenolic compounds, essential amino acids and flavonoids that help cells renew and resist the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays and pollution.
Organiclifeplus Organic Marula oil is rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 9-oleic and Omega 6-linoleic) that DEEPLY HYDRATE, and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving the skin’s elasticity, making it beneficial for preventing stretch marks. It moisturises and conditions the hair while keeping it frizz-free. It improves the hair structure. It is an excellent oil for use in baby care.
Directions for use
- Apply a few drops to cleansed skin, it can be used day and night before sunscreen.
- Marula oil can be applied after your leave-in conditioner to seal in moisture and further condition the hair strands.
- Aids in the treatment of hyperpigmentation and sun-damaged skin.
- Possesses antioxidants & vitamins beneficial for anti-ageing, beneficial in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Penetrates and deeply moisturises the skin
- Helps improve skin barrier function
- It may help reduce inflammations, irritation, itchiness and dryness associated with eczema and psoriasis
- Offers vitamins that can aid in the removal and prevention of acne in dry and normal skin types
- Moisturises dry cracked skin and keeps nail beds and cuticles soft
- Conditions the hair and reduces hair frizz
- Antioxidant properties make it beneficial in clearing up diaper rashes and assisting in wound healing.
Extraction: Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
Linoleic Acid: 7%
Oleic Acid: 70%
Comedogenic rating: 3-4
Origin Country: Namibia
Product colour: Pale yellow
Shelf life: 2 years