Our Wildcrafted maracuja oil aka passion fruit seed oil is an emollient rich in calcium, brightening vitamin C, phosphorus and a high content of essential fatty acids.
The Organiclifeplus maracuja oil is exceptionally high in linoleic acid, this fact means it's a lightweight oil great for OILY acne-prone skin, and that it's inflammatory in nature. Acne-prone skin is deficient in linoleic acid, thus the topical application of maracuja oil helps balance sebum (oil) production in the skin and reduce acne breakouts. It also helps reduce itchiness, redness and irritation.
Maracuja oil is considered a powerhouse when it comes to repairing damaged skin, its high linoleic acid content makes it beneficial for rebuilding the skin barrier. Due to its high vitamin C and lycopene content this oil is beneficial for repairing age and sun-damaged skin. It's also beneficial for evening out the skin tone and the treatment of hyperpigmentation. It aids in the stimulation of collagen production which helps give the skin a firmer, younger-looking appearance.
The scent of the maracuja oil is said to aid rest and relaxation, thus, it's beneficial for relieving hormonal acne due to stress, it might also be useful for inducing a good nights sleep. Combining maracuja oil with bergamot essential oil and inhaling can help induce sleep.
Organiclifeplus maracuja oil or passion fruit oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals such as riboflavin, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin C, quercetin, niacin etc, these are amazing for maintaining skin and hair health. Its also considered to be a wonderful emollient as it easily penetrates the skin and helps prevent moisture loss.
The topical application of maracuja oil to the hair and scalp is said to promote growth as it contains lycopene which helps reducing hair shedding.
Directions for use
- Apply one pump to palms and massage into clean face and neck, can be used day and night.
- Apply directly to scalp to stimulate growth and to the hair shaft and ends to lock in moisture.
- Beneficial for acne removal and scar fading.
- Helps reduce itching and inflammation.
- Aids in the relief of stress and anxiety.
- Beneficial for reducing wrinkles, fine lines and fighting other signs of ageing.
- Beneficial for evening out the skin tone and the long term treatment of hyperpigmentation.
- Beneficial for combating hair loss.
- Helps protects the skin from free radical damage
Cultivation: Wild crafted
Extraction: Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
Linoleic Acid (omega 6): 77.0%
Oleic Acid (omega 9): 10%
Comedogenic rating: 2
Origin Country: South africa
Size: 30ml, 50ml
Product colour: Yellow
Aroma: Characteristic nutty
Shelf life: 2 years