Rhassoul clay is an exquisite spa quality mineral-rich clay from Morocco. It is quite different from other cleansing clays, being exceptionally gentle and beneficial even for dry hair and sensitive skin and scalp conditions. It is a mineral rich clay which was deposited in the sea millions of years ago. The source of this unique clay is to be found deep beneath the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
The word rhassoul or ghassoul is derived from an Arabic phrase meaning “to become washed”. It has Latin and German roots and means “cleansing earth” from the Latin “lavare” (to cleanse or wash) and the German(earth or soil).
Directions for use
- Add 1 table spoon of powder (about 20 millilitres) to a bowl.
- Add warm water so it slightly covers the powder. ...
- Let it absorb for about 3-5 minutes, then mix to a clay paste.
- Apply the clay paste onto your face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Makes an excellent cowash
- Detoxifies the scalp and skin
- Detangles the hair
- Loosens the curl pattern
- A great face mask for anti-aging and acne removal
- aids in the treatments of dandruff and other scalp infections
Ingredients: Moroccan Rhassoul Clay