Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil been used since ancient times mostly for its skin healing properties, with its reputation boosted as a strong healer for cuts, wounds, infections, burns etc. due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial properties. With its sweet, rose like aroma with a touch of citrus along with its myriad properties for skin care this oil has been a prominent mainstay in the fragrance and skin care industry.
Directions for use
Rose geranium oil can be used in a diffuser, inhaled, added to a warm bath, or mixed with a carrier oil and applied topically. To use rose geranium oil, start by diluting it with a carrier oil, like jojoba oil or coconut oil.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Aids aging/combination/dry/normal/oily/ sensitive skin
- Beneficial skin brightening and toning properties.
- Beneficial anti-aging agent as it tightens muscle tissues, to prevent premature wrinkles and sagging skin
- Helps revitalize dull, sluggish congested skin
- Helpful in treating hair lice
- Helps regulate sebum secretion
- Helps promote hair growth