Organiclifeplus organic Rosehip Oil is a natural source of essential fatty acids (Omega 3,6, and 9) that help to regenerate and repair damaged skin tissue.
Organiclifeplus organic Rosehip Oil is a natural source of Vitamin A and C in high amounts: a skin brightening , anti-aging antioxidant that helps to improve the appearance of pigmentation and restore skin’s tone.
Its a premium anti-ageing oil. The vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen production, according to the Cleveland Clinic. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The oil can penetrate due to vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin. Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Our rosehip oil is useful in the treatment of eczema, rashes, wounds, contact dermatitis, and other skin irritations. Its is best for oily and combination skin type.
Directions for use
- Apply to cleansed face and neck. Rosehip oil can be used up to twice a day, morning and evening.
- Can also be used as a body moisturiser as well.
- Helps clear acne and acne scars
- Natural source of retinoic acid and vitaminc C
- Aids in the treatment of hyperpigmentation and sunburns
- Reduces frizz, moisturises the hair, encourages hair growth
- Aids in the treatment of eczema, dermatitis, rashes, and other skin irritations
- Anti-ageing, beneficial for smoothing wrinkles and fine lines
- Aids in the removal of stretch marks
- Helps protect the skin from environmental damage and rebuild skin barrier.
Extraction: Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin
Lineolic Acid content: 44%
Oleic Acid content: 14%
Comedogenic rating: 1 ( It will not clog pores)
Origin country: South Africa
Size: 30ml, 50ml
Consistency: Lightweight ( easily absorbs)
Product Colour: Dark orange - reddish
Aroma: Characteristic nutty
Shelf life: 2 years